Tuesday 1 February 2011

Couture Spring 2011

Firstly may I say... thank god Spring is on its way!!! I love black but there comes a time when you need a little pastel pink to brighten up the soul...

Here are my views on a few of the collections.




Chanel... just full of pink girlie fluffiness, feel good and uber innocent, when I think of couture this is what I think of.





Givenchy... utterly breathtaking, fantasy games, Riccardo Tisci has done good with this Japanese inspired collection.





Jean Paul Gaultier... sexy, sexy, sexy punk! Loved this ALOT, it just oozes coolness (I want this outfit!)




Armani Prive... This collection was my favourite by far, I am a huge fan of the minimal look but I think this collection has the perfect mix, stunning luxury fabrics with wonderfully stylish outlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment