Friday 4 March 2011

New fave boutique




When it comes to clothing I'm a die hard lover of minimal chic and effortless simplicity, but when it comes to accessories, it's a completely different story!
Maybe its because accessories are smaller, therefore safer and so less can wrong!?
I like unique statement pieces... items that have a story (or at least look like they have a story). Stand out colours are a must in order to liven up the lack lustre black or grey I seem to of made a habit of living in these day. I want to be covered in mini pieces are art!


And so I have found the perfect place to fulfil all these specific requirements - 'Pretty Eccentric'. They have the most beautiful and individual items, it's like an Aladdin's cave of all things fashionable and to top it off they now have a new fragrance line, defiantly a collectable.

No comments:

Post a Comment